For advanced level only!

Модератор: beauty admin

thanks for your advice but i know myself...for me is so boring only read some books or make exercises...and i'm sooo lazy))))...no..it's not for me...i need only practise of speaking on every subject!
i know one cources at Moscow where all the time all people speak speak and speak..but they are no cheap. they are really can help and they helped me on some way.
and that's why i asked all about some sites where all people can speak on english on different topics..

grommolniya

VIP

grommolniya писал(а):
thanks for your advice but i know myself...for me is so boring only read some books or make exercises...and i'm sooo lazy))))...no..it's not for me...i need only practise of speaking on every subject!
i know one cources at Moscow where all the time all people speak speak and speak..but they are no cheap. they are really can help and they helped me on some way.
and that's why i asked all about some sites where all people can speak on english on different topics..

Speaking practice is important but it is not all. And in your case I see a number of serious mistakes in use of grammar and vocabulary which can only be corrected by means of self-stidies.

Фрейя

Guru

Speaking practice is important but it is not all. And in your case I see a number of serious mistakes in use of grammar and vocabulary which can only be corrected by means of self-stidies.

I'll follow your advice...i try to do it!!! i Can))))
cause i really need it now...
but u'll agree with me that a lot off people know grammer but they can't speak....

grommolniya

VIP

grommolniya писал(а):

I'll follow your advice...i try to do it!!! i Can))))
cause i really need it now...
but u'll agree with me that a lot off people know grammer but they can't speak....

..And a lot of people can speak but spell awfully which is not good either. Speaking is important as I have said but it is not the only aspect which needs correction and contant practice. Any language is a complex multi-sided structure and each of these sides needs your attention as they all are interconnected with each other.

Фрейя

Guru

The most ridiculous thing is that I understood english only when I started teaching...
really good motivation... 8)
So try to teach your..I don't know...nephews, brothers, sisters and whoever knows english worse than you do :lol:

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
The most ridiculous thing is that I understood english only when I started teaching...
So try to teach your..I don't know...nephews, brothers, sisters and whoever knows english worse than you do :lol:

I see........ 8) :lol:
Изображение

soroka-vorona

Свой

soroka-vorona писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):

What's so funny?

Фрейя

Guru

Фрейя писал(а):
soroka-vorona писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):

What's so funny?

you think crying would be more appropriate emotional response in this case? :roll:
Изображение

soroka-vorona

Свой

soroka-vorona писал(а):
Фрейя писал(а):
soroka-vorona писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):

What's so funny?

you think crying would be more appropriate emotional response in this case? :roll:

Eh....no, I just kind of hoped you could give reasonable explanation for such a reaction.

Фрейя

Guru

Thanks, Фрейя...
I would advice not to pay attention...:)
but...

For soroka-vorona:
Dear lady, if you think I made a mistake please could you kindly point it out...

P.S. Double checked...Just for you :D Asked my husband...:wink: He says its correct and I usually believe native speakers when they say that...8)

Фрейя is right...it's not nice to laugh at people's mistakes...I thought we were here to share what we know...
Shame on you, SorOkushka!

Fluvial

Свой

Fluval, if I understood the girl right, she laughed at the very advice, not at any mastake in your post.

Фрейя

Guru

Well, Фрейя, I didn't understand the girl at all then...:)If she doubted my advice she should have bolded the hole post...
That's what got me confused...

Anyways...her problems :)

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
Well, Фрейя, I didn't understand the girl at all then...:)If she doubted my advice she should have bolded the hole post...
That's what got me confused...
Anyways...her problems :)

maybe "I have not understood the girl" ? :roll: :roll: :roll:

@Misteri@

Свой

Maybe, @Misteri@..If you want to use this form - use it...It's not a mistake (use Present Perfect if you want to show the result).
As for me - I just stated the fact so - Past Simple. 8)

Fluvial

Свой

The clear tendency for American English is to choose Past Simple where British English would use Present Perfect.

Фрейя

Guru
Новости партнеров
Загрузка...