For advanced level only!

Модератор: beauty admin

Hello :lol:
I'm not so sure if I'm advanced, but I wanna try.
I've read 2 pages without dictionary & proud of myself :D
Wold you take а new student in your company?
By the way "а new student " or "the new student "?
Норма - это то, что встречается лишь изредка.

МОЭМ Уильям Сомерсет

Ishka

Старожил

Ishka писал(а):

I guess "a new" in the meaning "one more"

Фрейя

Guru

Fluvial писал(а):

For soroka-vorona:
Dear lady, if you think I made a mistake please could you kindly point it out...

P.S. Double checked...Just for you :D Asked my husband...:wink: He says its correct and I usually believe native speakers when they say that...8)

Фрейя is right...it's not nice to laugh at people's mistakes...I thought we were here to share what we know...
Shame on you, SorOkushka!

oh! my! god! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Fluvial, what is your problem?
I think you need to question your own reasons for feeling so insecure.
Do you always have so little confidence in yourself that such a casually remark's made you become that much protective?

Just to make you feel better - I didn't laugh at you or your mistake! (by the way there is no any)
I laughed because I visualized a bunch of "...nephews, brothers, sisters and whoever knows english
worse than you do..." who are totally confused since their "teacher" has understood english just in the moment of starting explanation.
See what I mean?
Изображение

soroka-vorona

Свой

soroka-vorona писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):

For soroka-vorona:
Dear lady, if you think I made a mistake please could you kindly point it out...

P.S. Double checked...Just for you :D Asked my husband...:wink: He says its correct and I usually believe native speakers when they say that...8)

Фрейя is right...it's not nice to laugh at people's mistakes...I thought we were here to share what we know...
Shame on you, SorOkushka!

oh! my! god! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Do you always have so little confidence in yourself that such a casually remark's made you become that much protective?

Just to make you feel better - I didn't laugh at you or your mistake! (by the way there is no any)
I laughed because I visualized a bunch of "...nephews, brothers, sisters and whoever knows english
worse than you do..." who are totally confused since their "teacher" has understood english just in the moment of starting explanation.
See what I mean?

I doubt I will ever feel better than you do now...8)
Actually am afraid of pregnant women (and women with postpartum issues)...And have no intention to upset them...
so
1)...of course I agree with your every single word
2)...you are absolutely right
3)...you got me..:) - Good job little buddy!
:lol:

Don't like negativity!
8)

P.S. Sometimes am dealing with editors - and I know that I can send them texts rashly and the next second I find millions of mistakes there myself (misprints mostly) - I can be completely inattentive :roll: ...my biggest problem...

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
....Actually am afraid of pregnant women (and women with postpartum issues)...And have no intention to upset them...

Please don't be!
They are not the most frightening thing in the world.:lol: :lol:
Think about mice, snakes or scorpions...
Are you scared now? :lol: :lol:

P.S. Sometimes am dealing with editors - and I know that I can send them texts rashly and the next second I find millions of mistakes there myself (misprints mostly) - I can be completely inattentive :roll: ...my biggest problem...

Why does it bother you that much?
It's just a forum.
People are here just to chat casually.
Look how many mistakes they make in russian. So what?
All that I want to tell you - relax! It isn't worth it worry to much. :lol: :lol:
Изображение

soroka-vorona

Свой

Aren't we here to share what bothers us? 8)
My biggest problem is inattentiveness - you wanted to know about my insecurity more - here you go...:) To deal with a problem you should realize that you have one...:) Right?
So...what bothers you? Let's just chat casually here...

One thing I want to ask - please try not to worry too much - stress is bad for you now...

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
Aren't we here to share what bothers us? 8)

Maybe it's your agenda...
But generally speaking - no, this forum is just for fun.
I believe that people who want to share what bothers them usually go to some kind of group therapy

Fluvial писал(а):
So...what bothers you? Let's just chat casually here...

sorry, dude :D
.... no anxieties, no frustrations, no fears, no depressions...
nothing to write home about...
boring?

One thing I want to ask - please try not to worry too much - stress is bad for you now...

oh, it's easy to satisfy :D
I'm so calm, happy and peaceful! :lol: :lol:
Изображение

soroka-vorona

Свой

You see, I thought you wanted me to talk about it...who knows - maybe you were about to open this kind of therapy group here...8)

oh, it's easy to satisfy Very Happy
I'm so calm, happy and peaceful! Laughing Laughing

And believe me am really happy for you 8)

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):

You see, I thought you wanted me to talk about it...who knows - maybe you were about to open this kind of therapy group here...8)

Funny :lol: :lol:
Do you really think that everyone asking "how are you doing?" wants to now exactly how?
Николь 16.06.2009

joyce

Guru

joyce писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):

Funny :lol: :lol:
Do you really think that everyone asking "how are you doing?" wants to now exactly how?

Ridiculous! :lol:
Have you ever heard about sarcasm?
Or maybe you really want to discuss Zadornov's favorite (but already a bit old and trivial) subject ? 8)

Fluvial

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
...Have you ever heard about sarcasm?

What is it?
Николь 16.06.2009

joyce

Guru

joyce писал(а):
Fluvial писал(а):
...Have you ever heard about sarcasm?

What is it?

8)

Fluvial

Свой

Фрейя писал(а):
The clear tendency for American English is to choose Past Simple where British English would use Present Perfect.

Thanks, it's interesting

@Misteri@

Свой

Fluvial писал(а):
Maybe, @Misteri@..If you want to use this form - use it...It's not a mistake (use Present Perfect if you want to show the result).
As for me - I just stated the fact so - Past Simple. 8)

I see! :)

@Misteri@

Свой

Ishka писал(а):
a new

cute girl

GOD
Новости партнеров
Загрузка...